City of Hialeah- Town of Medley- City of Miami Springs- City of West Miami – City of North Bay Village
DESCRIPTION OF SURPLUS PROPERTY TO BE SOLD AT PUBLIC AUCTION
- Harley-Davidson Police Motorcycles (Two to choose from)
- 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS SEDAN 4-DR 3.5L V6 FFV 52,300 miles
- 2004 Toyota Rav4
- 1998 Leeboy 685
- 2008 Dodge Calliber SXT
- Ford Tractor 345C
- Chevrolet van
- 2005 Ford Explorer
- 2000 Ford Explorer
- Chevrolet Lumina
- Ford Taurus gold
- 2003 silver Ford Taurus
- (20) City of Hialeah Ford Crown Victoria Police interceptors
- (3) Fire rescue ambulances
- 1991 Ford F900 Dump Truck PTO
- Purple motorized scooter
- (1) TX KX Pre Selector Model 89-37-79118 freq. range 144-174 MHZ 600 Kilohertz
- (1) Rohn Model # SSMW 20 Ft. Self supported tower galvanized w climbing pegs on 3 legs
- (3) EFRATON GPS freq. standard model MFS- 209 Part 103115-005 fully tested
- (1) Motorola MSR-2000 VHF BASE STATION freq. range 150-174 MHZ 25Kilohertz spacing fully tested
- (1) GE Master 2 UHF repeater freq. range 470-490MHZ 25 KHZ spacing for hand radio
- (3) Motorola Micor VHF Repeater 100 Watt of power freq. range 150 MHZ 25 Khz duplexer unit
- (1) Motorola Comperator3 channel 5 sites each
- (1) Motorola MSR 2000 VHF repeater
- (4) Motorola Power Supplies Redondent with + 5 V + 12 V & -12 V for stand 19" rack
- (2) Motorola UHF Band pass band reject duplexer
- (1) Motorola 3 cavity UHF pass reject filter
- (1) TX RX systems VHF band pass filter
- 26” akai t.v., computer monitor, apple keyboard
- 2 drills, 2 acer computer monitors
- Hitachi jackhammer
- 4 27” tire rims
- 2 jackhammers, 2 drills, sander, 2 saws
- Tile cutting saw
- Makita jackhammer
- Aluminum level, tool box w/ tools, saw
- 3 black and decker power drills
- 4 drills, wrench box, charge port, saw, sander, blower
- Makita grinder, craftsman sander
COMEBACK TO THIS PAGE REGULARLY…MORE PROPERTY IS BEING ADDED
DESCRIPCION DE LAS PROPIEDADES QUE SE VAN A VENDER EN LA SUBASTA
- Ford Crown Victoria de policia
- Vehiculos interceptores de policia
- Ambulancias del Cuerpo de Bomberos
- Scooter motorisado purpura
- 26” akai t.v., monitores de computadora, teclado de Apple
- 2 drills, 2 acer monitores de computadora
- Hitachi martillo neumático
- 4 27” llantas de neumáticos
- 2 martillos neumáticos, 2 taladros eléctricos, lijadores electricos, 2 sierras eléctricas
- Maquina de cortar lozas
- Makita martillador
- Aluminio nivelador, caja de herramientas con herramientas y cortador
- 3 black and decker sierras eléctricas
- 4 taladros, wrench box, puerto de carga, sierras eléctricas, lijadores, soplador
- Maquina de cortar madera
- Makita amoladora, craftsman lijadora
- Maquina de cortar grama
REGRESE A ESTA PAGINA PRONTO…MAS PROPIEADES SERAN AÑADIDAS A ESTA LISTA.
1. The sale of property by Bidera, LLC., is subject to the following conditions of sale that may be modified or supplemented by oral announcements prior to or during the sale. By bidding at this auction each purchaser and bidder agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale.
2. All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS, by lot and all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All consignors have made written representation that they have good title to the property. Bidera, LLC., makes no independent warranty of title. All property is sold AS IS, and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and fitness of purpose are specifically disclaimed by Bidera LLC., and their consignors. CATALOG DESCRIPTIONS ARE STATEMENTS OF OPINION ONLY. Bidera LLC., disclaims all warranties arising from a course of dealing and usage in the trade and descriptions published in the catalog as to condition and measurements. No warranty, express or implied is made as to the transference of intellectual property rights. Buyer assumes risk of loss upon being declared the high bidder. PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS LISTED IN THE CATALOG ARE APPROXIMATE AND PROVIDED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ESTIMATING SHIPPING COSTS.
3. Bidders at the auction may bid in person, or, if they are pre-registered and approved by Bidera, LLC., they may bid by written absentee bid, by telephone, or by using the Internet. Internet bidders should register at least two hours prior to the start of the auction. It is agreed Bidera LLC., will not be responsible for failure to execute absentee bids or electronic failures. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. A lot will be sold to the highest bidder as determined in the sole and exclusive judgment of the auctioneer. Photos and descriptions have been posted on the Internet and we encourage telephone calls, e-mail or facsimile contact to ask questions. Internet bidders are encouraged to review each lot and be prepared to bid quickly. The auctioneer will, without liability, determine the bidding increments and maintains sole authority to resolve disputes. Lots may be auctioned with reserve, and auctioneer may advance the bidding on behalf of the seller’s reserve without further notice. Neither Consignors nor their agents, except as in the preceding sentence, are allowed to bid on their own items.
4. BUYER PAYMENT
All bidding and purchases at the auction will be in U.S. Dollars. For cataloged auctions a buyer's premium will be added to the successful non-Internet bids of *TBD; for Internet bids a buyer's premium will be added to the successful bid of *TBA%; these amounts will be added to the amount of the successful bid price for lots purchased at the auction. In addition, buyers will be responsible to pay applicable State of Florida sales taxes. All live auction purchases must be paid in full upon the conclusion of the auction. All internet auction purchases endind after 5:00pm must be paid by 12:00 noon of next business day. Payment may be made in cash (U.S. Dollars), approved credit cards which are limited to Visa, and MasterCard. Checks are not accepted. Invoiced purchases in excess of $10,000 must be paid by bank wire transfer. Wire transfer instructions will be provided upon request.
5. QUALIFIED STATEMENTS BY THE AUCTIONEER OR AUCTION COMPANY ARE OPINIONS, NOT REPRESENTATIONS OF WARRANTIES.
Statements and descriptions contained in the catalog, bill of sale, invoice, by auctioneer or elsewhere as to the manufacturer, artisan authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, historical relevance or physical condition ARE QUALIFIED STATEMENTS OF OPINION ONLY AND ARE NOT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. Descriptions provided in any printed catalog, Internet catalog or Internet information do not include condition reports. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear, tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
It is recommended all prospective bidders examine carefully all items in which they have an interest. You are welcome to inspect in person all items during our published inspection hours, and/or by appointment. We will assist you personally or by telephone, providing a physical description and our opinion. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity and description, we recommend you have an expert of your choice examine and research the item or lot for you OR that you do not bid on the item in question. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or by Internet, you signify you have examined the items as fully as you desire to, or, you have chosen not to examine them. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All lots are sold As-Is, Where-Is.
No employee of Bidera, LLC. is authorized to make on its' behalf or on behalf of the Consignor, any representations or warranty, oral or written, with respect to the property to be auctioned. Bidera LLC., has relied substantially upon information provided by its Consignors to describe the auction lots. Bidera, LLC., reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before it is sold.
6. REMOVAL OF PROPERTY AFTER PURCHASE
ALL PAID PROPERTY SHALL BE REMOVED FROM OUR PREMISES AT THE PURCHASER'S EXPENSE NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS FOLLOWING THE SALE DATE, except Internet bidders. Internet purchases must be picked up within 7 calendar days of the auction. If purchases are not picked up within the specified time periods, beneficial bailee rights of the purchaser cease and a storage fee of $25.00 per lot, per day may be applied to the purchaser. Further, at the option of Bidera, LLC., the property may be sold at private or public auction, without notice to the previous purchaser and all the proceeds from such sale will be retained by Bidera, LLC., as liquidated damages. If merchandise belonging to a purchaser is lost by fire, theft, damage or any other reason, prior to the purchaser taking possession of same within the above specified time periods, the liability of Bidera, LLC., shall be limited to the actual amount paid for the same at the auction wherein it was acquired and shall in no event include any incidental or consequential damages.
*TBA (To be announced per auction agreement)